Company: Vistra Energy
Location: Glen Rose
Posted on: June 6, 2021
If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra family
and would like to start a promising career with a global leader,
take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are
currently available and apply online.
Description and Responsibilities
Obtains samples from plant systems and performs quantitative
chemical analysis in accordance with plant procedures. Provides
insight to on-shift Operations personnel based on Chemistry
- Operate the Water Treatment system to produce water at the
proper quality in accordance with system requirements.
- Performs chemical additions to plant systems as indicated by
- Calibrates and maintains analytical and online
- Participates as a member of the CPNPP Emergency Response
- Operate and maintain laboratory and online instruments.
- Record and trend data from chemical analyses. Notify Chemistry
management for out-of-specification conditions and adverse
- Must be knowledgeable of and comply with Nuclear Regulatory
Commission, Radiation Protection, Security, Quality Assurance, and
other procedure requirements in the performance of job duties.
- Incumbent is ANSI N18.1 qualified to perform Chemistry tasks
without direct supervision during shift rotation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum background and knowledge requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least six months of professional experience in nuclear
power, OR documented training and experience while a member of the
Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program.
Physical / Mental Working Conditions
Occasional long, irregular hours. Rotating shift work is
- Lifting/climbing is required.
- Use of a PC, computer terminal, and or a telephone for more
than 6 hours a day.
- Occasional overnight travel.
***Final determination of pay grade will be based on the
experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Luminant Generation Company LLC
Glen Rose, TexasTexas We are a company of people committed to:
Exceeding Customer Expectations, Great People, Teamwork,
Competitive Spirit and Effective Communication. If this describes
you, then apply today! If you currently work for Vistra or its
subsidiaries, please apply via the internal career site.
Keywords: Vistra Energy, Arlington , Chemistry Technician, Other , Glen Rose, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!