Customer Service Specialist
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Customer Service Specialist
- Requisition # 10043447-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Arlington, TEXAS
- Date Posted 05/03/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
(MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by
S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we're 13,000
colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client,
organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values,
developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect.
It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and
diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and
agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by
asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and
be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Under limited supervision, provide specialized consumer and real
estate loan servicing needs for loan programs, assumptions,
modifications, and account information via telephone and written
correspondence. Reasearch and resolve moderately complex customer
problems. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and investor
agreements, and any Bank policies and procedures to minimize and
avoid potential Bank loss and liability, as pertaining to the
servicing of real estate and consumer loans.
- Evaluate and respond to customer and Bank personnel inquiries
via telephone and written correspondence, to include utilization of
ACD within department guidelines.
- Reviews and monitors all scheduled ARM adjustments, including
ensuring that regular audits are performed.
- Reviews and maintains specialized loan programs, such as
convertible option loans, add rate change dates, ensuring all Bank
and Note guidelines are met.
- Calculates and maintains index rate information, including
updating on-line system tables and maintaining accurate logs of
- Reviews, prepares, and monitors through completion all
modifications, Consumer Loan Action Request (CLAR) adjustments and
partial reconveyance requests, as well as other changes to loan
- Reviews and monitors through completion all assumption
requests, ensuring all Bank and investor guidelines are met.
Prepare forms, pre-written business letters, short memos, reports,
documents and instruments.
- Operate PC and / or mainframe terminal, microfiche and standard
- Analyze and resolve payment inquiries / problems, research
title, escrow and year-end documents.
- Calculate payments, standard, balloon loan terms, and debt to
- Inform customers of consumer and real estate product lines,
answer questions on such items, and make referrals to loan
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulatory
requirements (Regs B,C,H, and Z). Ensure compliance with government
agency and private investor warranties and servicing
- Provide training to other customer service
- Provide phone support to customer service unit for general
- Monitor, maintain, and corrects TIN certification
- Typically requires a high school diploma or G.E.D. and 3 to 5
years of technical experience.
- Loan Servcing experience a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such
as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness
of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain
Keywords: MUFG, Arlington , Customer Service Specialist, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!