Seasonal Retail & Games Coordinator
Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Specific Responsibilities and Key Learning Opportunities:
- Maintain eCommerce product inventory and handle fulfillment of
items purchased by guests online.
- Learn the Retail Purchase order Upload function and assist in
reviewing and uploading Retail purchase orders submitted by both
Corporate and Park buyers.
- Help maintain the sample room and cycle product and displays as
requested by the Corporate buyers. Take photos of key product and
upload those photos into the inventory system.
- Assist the line buyer in tracking of consignment programs,
generation of consignment invoices and receipts, and communicating
consignment information to the individual parks on a bi-weekly
- Assist buyers in balancing inventory between parks using
- Communicate with the park Retail Managers and Inventory
Controllers to assist with special projects and Corporate
- Assist Retail Graphic Designer with any in-house production and
distribution of in-store POP.
- Assist in tracking vendor Certificates of Insurance and
notifying vendors prior to expiration.
- Assist Buyers in working with vendors on final samples and
follow-up on deliveries.
- Learn the Warner Brothers online submission system and assist
buyers in submitting final samples to Warner Brothers Consumer
Products as required.
- Execute project requests as they arise from Corporate Buyers,
Manager, Planners and Retail Directors.
- Able to work a minimum of 30 hours/week.
- Having prior retail industry experience is preferred but not
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is strongly
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and presentation
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Arlington , Seasonal Retail & Games Coordinator, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!