Cafe FOH/BOH Team Member
Company: Urban Air Adventure Park
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Caf FOH/BOH Team Member Job Description
The Caf Team Members are primarily responsible for serving
guests efficiently with food and drink at the Urban Air Caf.
Working hours will be spent in the kitchen and/or service area,
cashiering, interacting with guests, cooking, preparing and serving
food. S/he must work fast with a sense of urgency, while offering
amazing standards of guest service and care.
- Demonstrating the highest standards of guest relations and care
when assisting guests at the counter.
- Giving advice, guidance and recommendations on products and
menu selection to guests to ensure a positive experience and repeat
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of supplies and consumables for
- Managing queues and meeting guest expectations, upsell to
- Keeping the areas tidy and clean including table clearing,
removing and washing dishes, and taking out trash.
- Handling guest complaints in the first instance and reporting
feedback to the Leadership Team.
- Working within established guidelines and operating
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Properly cook and store food items at appropriate
- Rotate stock items as per established procedure
- Ensuring compliance with all health code regulations.
- Keep the kitchen and storage areas clear, well-organized
- Participate in regular staff meetings and training as
- Other duties as tasked by Leadership
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some
- Previous restaurant/quick service experience preferred
- Basic math skills of adding and subtracting required
- ServSafe or similar food handling certification preferred
- Having a friendly and engaging personality, a good
communicator, able to work under pressure.
- Comfortable working with members of the public, able to
initiate conversations and provide a sincere welcome and enjoy
providing good service.
- Need to be willing to learn, take instruction and work under
own initiative, supporting other team members and able to
- An effective, well organized and efficient team player with a
strong sense of discipline and urgency.
- Holds self-accountable for high personal standards of conduct
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
Location - TX-Arlington
Keywords: Urban Air Adventure Park, Arlington , Cafe FOH/BOH Team Member, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!