Individual Tax Advisor
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: September 12, 2021
What you'll do...
As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about
their lives, careers, and money, you'll build client relationships
that will grow stronger every year.
Joining Block Advisors as a Tax Advisor means you'll serve clients
with diverse tax and business services needs year-round. You'll
have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with
advanced tax training you'll need to be successful.
Block Advisors is an H&R Block brand that redefined the tax
preparation experience for individuals and small businesses with
complex tax and business service needs. We assist our clients in
reaching their financial goals year-round.
When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live our
purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and
Day to day, you'll
- Provide tax preparation, tax audit support and tax planning
- Build year-round client relationships
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer
additional products and services
- Grow your tax expertise
- Mentor and support teammates
About H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an
industry and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification (Circular 230
- Experience completing complex tax returns (individual, trust,
- Sales and/or marketing experience
What you'll bring to the team...
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or
- Experience completing individual tax returns
- Tax planning and audit support
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge
Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet
all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Keywords: H&R Block, Arlington , Individual Tax Advisor, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!