RN - Manager Trauma/Surg Specialty
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Manager Trauma/Surgical Specialty-Full Time, No
Weekends- Arlington, TX
This 432-bed full-service hospital is located in the heart of
the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over
1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and
other healthcare personnel. Medical City Arlington is proud
to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 700
highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical
specialties. Together we form a team that focused on high-quality
care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and
- Exercise judgement within the guidelines of the medical plan of
care, department policy and licensure practice act.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work
allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance
and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates
employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Create or assists with the development and implementation of
policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization
and nursing standards
- Promotes effective communication within the multi-professional
- Requires understanding of management and delegation principles.
- Performs additional assignments/activities as assigned.
- To direct and coordinate the departmental function and plan for
the delivery of patient care while containing costs.
- To maintain working conditions which enhance the competence,
autonomy and accountability of the employees on the unit.
- To ensure adherence to hospital and departmental
business/strategic plan and to nursing procedures, standards and
Patient population served include early adult to geriatric
adult. The employee performs additional tasks/activities as
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is
Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart
Association or American Red Cross required.
- 3-5 years experience as a staff nurse in the clinical
area - REQUIRED
- 2-3 years Management Experience in Med Surg
Will consider charge nurse experience if candidate has
5+ years MS experience and good tenure with employment
- 29 beds with a total of 55 FTE
- Its a med surg unit just more ortho/spine focused.
Salary: $40.79- $50.99 (10 years’
experience) - $61.19 (20 years’ experience)
Sign on Bonus: Up to $10,000
Relocation: Up to $12,000
Pay out time: 2 year commitment for Both Sign on and Relocation
assistance (50% pay back at 12 months and Zero pay back after 24
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Arlington , RN - Manager Trauma/Surg Specialty, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!