Airport Shop Associate - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Located at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
Position: Dunkin' Crew Member
Location: DFW International Airport
Job Type: Full Time
Rate of Pay: Seasonal rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
Shift: Open / flexible availability (early mornings, afternoons,
evenings) Weekdays and Weekends
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
* A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
* A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
* $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting
in the daily operation of the store.
* Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating
others fairly and with respect.
* Respond positively to feedback and direction given.
* Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their
* Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
* Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly
satisfied with his/her experience.
* Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense
* Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food
and beverage to each guest.
* Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning
of guest areas as directed.
* Complete all required training and support the training of other
* Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing
* Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and
* Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety,
and restaurant safety and security.
* Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
* Minimum 6 months Retail & Customer Service experience
* Minimum 6 months Food & Beverage and food handling experience
* Must be able to fluently speak/read English
* Capable of counting money and making change
* Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements
* Anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their
* Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
* Make good decisions based on analysis, experience and
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who
want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and
concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the
ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We
recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our
success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly
We invite you to learn more about our ...
* Competitive Salaries
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Time
* Employee Recognition Programs
* Advancement and Growth Opportunities
* On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate
The job that's right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. #AF123
Keywords: Hudson Group, Arlington , Airport Shop Associate - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!