Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 17, 2021
FORKLIFT OPERATORGR280 DC North TexasJob Details:
- Pay rate: $18 per hour.ABOUT THE JOB:
- The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered,
computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout
the distribution center and place product in designated areas.
- You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet
or more at times.
- The typical schedule for this position is Sunday - Thursday
2200 until complete.
- Some schedule flexibility is preferred.
- Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and
- Enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products
and equipment.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Associated topics: loader, logistics
support, material handler, operator night, pallet, picker,
servicer, trainee, warehouse engineer, warehouseman
Keywords: McLane Company, Arlington , FORKLIFT OPERATOR, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!