Part Time Community Activity Coordinator
Company: PORTFOLIO RESIDENT SERVICES INC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Average Hours Per Week: 19
Pay Rate Per Hour: $14 - $16 per hourAs a Part Time Community
Activity Coordinator with Portfolio Resident Services, you will be
an integral member of the nation's leading provider of
comprehensive services to residents of affordable multi-family
apartment communities. Our team of over 200+ Community Activity
Coordinators ate impacting lives at more than 300 communities
throughout Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Illinois,
Kansas, Virginia and Colorado, through our Good Neighbor Program -
a creative and diverse program that provides learning enrichment,
life skills and cultural diversity.The Community Activity
Coordinator facilitates the Good Neighbor Program for the children
and their families, through a variety of activities/classes
on-site, as well as marketing the program to the residents and
reaching out to community partners for financial support.Community
Activity Coordinators can expect to provide services such as but
not limited to afterschool programs, scholastic tutoring sessions,
recreational activities, health and nutrition resources, computer
classes, social events and financial literacy classes.Who is the
ideal candidate?A self-starter who thrives in an independent
environment is well organized, learns fast, self-disciplined and
able to multi-task. Ideally, someone who is very outgoing,
enthusiastic and has a heart for their community.Essential
- Design, plan, create and post monthly calendars and flyers to
advertise activities and program offerings on-site.
- Oversees program offerings and activities, recruit's
volunteers/community partners, providing resources and donations
that respond to specific areas of need and serve to accomplish the
- Provide a welcoming and inviting atmosphere to all
- Enlist residents' support and participation with program
planning and activities.
- Solicit donations and work with community partners.Experience
and Qualifications Desired
- Must be available to work 3-4 days per week; Hours are 12-5pm
- Relevant experience in education, social work, non-profit or a
related field; Volunteer experience will be considered.
- Experience with children, teens, adults and/or senior citizens
in various capacities.
- Must have home computer, access to email and capability to do
- Bachelor's degree or degree in progress desired.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Click to here to learn more about PRS.#INDPRST1
Keywords: PORTFOLIO RESIDENT SERVICES INC, Arlington , Part Time Community Activity Coordinator, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!