Presort Lead - 3rd Shift
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Description:Join our team and earn $16.00per hour!Pitney
Bowes is now hiring for a Direct Hire Full Time Warehouse Presort
Lead in our Arlington, TXfacility.3rd Shift: Tuesday-Saturday,
12:30 am - 8:30 am$2.00/hr additional for 3rd shiftWe have amazing
people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of
our company.Our thriving culture can be broken down into four
components:Client. Team. Win. Innovate.You are:Adetail-oriented
Leaderwho will thrive in a fast-pacedteamcentered production
environment with responsibility in all aspects of meeting the
companys pre-sort mailing productivity standards in themailing
industry. You are aself-motivatedandvital contributorto our
companys success in daily operations while continuing to see
opportunities where others see challenges.You will:
- Place finalized mail trays into designated larger containers
for delivery to Post Office or delivery deeper into the Pitney
Bowes network for further processing.
- Ensure mail trays are labeled and routed correctly
- Ensure accurate and stable loading of pallets
- Prepare pallets with the correct placard labels
- Maintain organized storage of postal supplies.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external
customers regarding completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Monitor mail tray conveyor and reports issues to a member of
- Assist in the other departments as needed.
- Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or
tripping hazards to self and others.Your background:As a Lead,
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time
with or without accommodation.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends,
holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance
- Knowledge of the pre-sort mailing business is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand
and follow safety and other operations directions communicate in
English, irrespective of your native language.
- 1-2 years prior Lead experience or similar.Our Team:At Pitney
Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. We have amazing people
who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our
company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four
components:Client. Team. Win. Innovate.Pitney Bowes Presort
Services performs mail sorting; performing some of the work that
would typically be performed by the USPS. For completing this work,
Presort Services receives discounted postage rates. By performing
this sorting work on behalf of our clients, we are able to share a
portion of that discount with them. Our national network of
operating centers processes over 17 billion pieces of mail
annually. We provide mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick-up
at their location into delivery into the postal system network,
providing optimal postage savings.We will:
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career through
training and access to various development programs
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
- Offer a casual and safe work environment
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits: pbprojectliving.com:
- Paid time off
- Multiple Insurance options: Medical/Dental/Vision/Pet
- Multiple savings plan options: 401K Plan with company match;
Health Savings Account; Dependent Care
- Access to PB Life Perks Discount Program
- Eligible for PB Employee Referral Program $$
- Training and opportunities for advancement
- Tuition ReimbursementWe actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.Pitney Bowes is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values
diversity and inclusiveness in the
workplace.Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+
are encouraged to apply.All interested individuals must apply
online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our
online application should refer to the alternate application
options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Arlington , Presort Lead - 3rd Shift, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!