Assembler - Level 2 - 1st shift
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based,
single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling
solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers,
manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a
broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and
support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge
and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility,
efficiency and accuracy.
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
* Operate assigned equipment
* Participate in continuous improvement activities
* Support the Honeywell Operating System
* Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
* Comply with all safety rules
* Record and report production data
* Analyze data and production reports
* Set up and change over equipment
* Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma or GED
* Ability to analyze information and concepts
* Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
* Ability to identify key details
* Ability to troubleshoot
* Creative thinking and idea generation
* Ability to communicate information clearly
* JOB ID: req326698
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 2810 Avenue E East,Arlington,Texas,76011,United
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Arlington , Assembler - Level 2 - 1st shift, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!