Implementation Specialist, East
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the
way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The
company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and
recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in
March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital
Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban
Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive
was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile
marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a driven customer success professional to join
our team as an Implementation Specialist. You will help our
mid-market clients set achievable goals for their SMS programs,
steer them in the right direction to get up and running on
Attentive smoothly, and will optimize their program to maximize
growth and revenue. You will coordinate with Design, Solutions
Engineering, and the rest of Client Strategy to make sure clients'
needs are met as quickly as possible and ensure that every client
has a positive first impression of Attentive.
- Support the successful launch of our Mid-Market clients by
working closely with Sales to run quick, efficient, and smooth
handoffs when new clients sign up (contact categorization, product
scoping, implementation details, goals/KPIs, etc.).
- Continue to partner closely with Sales throughout the trial
period to convert clients to paid programs.
- Build a strong rapport with new clients immediately; show
expertise and earn trust to create a strong relationship
- Run launch calls with new clients, evangelizing for our best
practices and suggested product implementation. Overcome common
objections and questions. Steadily move launches forward.
- Discover any/all unidentified product needs, and work with
Solutions Engineering and Technical Account Managers to scope out
and troubleshoot tech issues.
- Lead UI overviews and teach clients how to use our self-service
tools. Inculcate in clients how to work with our White Glove
- Configure and thoroughly QA accounts ahead of launch
- Run weekly check-ins with clients during their trial. Build
excitement about their success on the platform, encourage them to
use additional products and send messages, and do everything
necessary to hit their goals/KPIs
- 2-4 years of account management or implementation experience
required, preferably at a marketing/software company
- Strong understanding in customer success techniques and
- Comfortable learning new products (our own) and software (Sketch,
Jira, Looker, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines,
and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to
diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from
harassment and discrimination. We're committed to them because our
core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening &
Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in
embracing "self" and that our true strength lies in the diversity
of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds
are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on
the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local
Keywords: Attentive, Arlington , Implementation Specialist, East, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!