GM HBC Clerk
Company: Fiesta Mart
Posted on: May 13, 2022
General merchandise products include but are not limited to, health
and beauty products, over-the-counter medicines, candy, magazines,
tourist items, and seasonal merchandise. The clerk will assist
customers with product inquiries and ensure products are stocked
* Greet and assist customers in a courteous and friendly
* Stocks the General Merchandise section of the store neatly and
replenishes as needed.
* Orders, receives, stores, and stocks products while ensuring
proper inventory control, product rotation and quality.
* Creates and builds displays, reorganizes product to maintain
appearance, and handles product damages and credits according to
* Learns store products and their locations in order to assist
customers in locating items.
* Verifies merchandise for proper pricing.
* Assist customers with product location, care, sizes, etc.
* Orally communicates with customers and co-workers on products and
* Answers telephone to communicate with internal and external
* Fronts merchandise to maintain racks, counters and cases on sales
floor. Returns overstock to designated area in an organized
* Cleans and maintains work and back room area.
* Exercise proper safety practices when lifting or moving product
or using equipment.
* Notifies department manager of questionable product, out of
stocks or slow selling products.
Secondary Job Duties:
* Order merchandise and resolve minor complaints in the absence of
* Read mail and implement sales plan in the absence of the
* Clean up spills as needed.
* Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting,
unauthorized markdowns or property defacement.
* Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and
* Other duties assigned by management.
* Prefer a minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must pass Math Test.
* Strong customer service skills.
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%, Continuously-
* Occasionally- Pushing up to 100 lbs., pulling up to 100 lbs.,
climbing up to 6 foot height, balancing, crouching, talking, and
* Frequently- Carrying up to 50 lbs., lifting up to 50 lbs.,
stooping, and kneeling.
* Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, walking on
tile/concrete, manual dexterity, reaching waist/overhead level,
seeing and hearing.
Safety Risk Factors:
* Occasionally-Loud noise, slippery floor surface, hazardous
equipment, contact with sharp objects, contact with skin irritant,
toxic exposure (see Material Safety Data Sheets), nuisance dust,
fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
* Frequently-Twisting of back and neck, and cluttered floor
* Varied, irregular schedules.
* Working environment involves inside store location with
Keywords: Fiesta Mart, Arlington , GM HBC Clerk, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!