Licensed Insurance Advisor
Company: Jeff Ivy District Manager
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are seeking energetic and driven individuals
with a winning spirit to join our fast paced sales department. As a
sales representative you will work with a dynamic team that shares
your desire to be the best. Our disciplined, proven successful
sales process will help you in growing your career. Apply today so
we can contact you about the next steps in the interview process to
be our next sales representative.
Benefits and compensation plan will be discussed during the
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated
from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales
requests within a specified timeframe.
- Uphold the wants and needs of your customers
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
- Life & Health Insurance license required.
- Interested in a sales career, sales experience preferred If
you're not dually licensed yet, that's okay! Please note in your
Keywords: Jeff Ivy District Manager, Arlington , Licensed Insurance Advisor, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!