Call Center Supervisor - Hybrid
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
(MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the
globe, we're 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for
every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for
our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and
fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world's most trusted financial group, it's
part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse
ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility.
This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that
empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful
impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home
options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss
the options with you in more detail.
Our Call Center Supervisor provides accurate, efficient, and
customer-focused service. You will supervise a team of about 20
Customer Service Specialists as you direct and support workflow
processes and follow up on employees' productivity while ensuring
the achievement of established service levels. Customer
interactions and transactions will range from basic to moderately
complex. Ensures Bank policies and procedures are enforced and
adhere to the approved budget.
Customer Service and Escalated Support
- Communicate with clients and business partners to exchange
information and process transaction requests.
- Make decisions regarding customer requests weighing impact
based on risk and drawing on overall banking knowledge and
- Assist manager in responding to escalated customer service
issues, inquiries, and complaints.
- Ensure service levels and operational goals are met by
promoting adherence to schedules, monitoring workflow, and coaching
- Maintain a high level of expertise in all products, services,
and channels clients use in order to provide excellent customer
- Monitor and manage daily work queues that will consist of
customer support requests, email correspondence, and chat.
- Ensure departmental performance standards are conveyed to all
- Enhance employee competency and effectiveness through training,
coaching, and development plans.
- Responsible for interviewing candidates, hiring, writing, and
delivering annual performance evaluations, salary changes,
promotions, and terminations as necessary.
- Direct the activities of the assigned team, ensuring
consistency and adherence to regulatory, and Bank policies and
- Act as a resource to the team, providing technical, procedural,
and decision-making support as needed.
- Position carries transaction approval authority.
- Assist with troubleshooting situations and make improvement
recommendations to management.
- Manage projects as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of the functional area.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments to meet
- Ability to analyze, interpret and summarize complex data; make
recommendations based on analysis.
- Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours when
necessary. Open to working various shifts to support a 7-day
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume call center or
- Demonstrates the following core competencies: Deliver
extraordinary customer experiences, drive for results, communicate
effectively and professionally, balance risk with opportunity, and
influence and inspire others.
- College degree (preferred) with 5+ years of related
- Overall knowledge of bank systems, policies, and
- Proven supervisory expertise.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives
and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our
colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender
identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and
military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that
individual's associates or relatives that is protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious
reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or
order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will
provide additional information.
Keywords: MUFG, Arlington , Call Center Supervisor - Hybrid, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!