Credit Portfolio Officer
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Credit Portfolio OfficerThe individual in this role is
responsible for a broad range of development, implementation, data
management, and data quality activities which are vital to
providing and maintaining best in class solutions and automated
processes to support the US Personal Banking - Risk Management
organization and key corporate initiatives.
The position requires the ability to think strategically and
respond rapidly to changing environment. A critical success factor
will be the individual's ability to build an infrastructure and
processes that can consistently deliver results quickly and
accurately.Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, test, validate, and implement automated processes
using SAS on a Unix/Linux environment. Independently own the final
solution as detailed and designed by the project team with
guidance/collaboration as needed from team members.
- Responsible for initiating and leading interactions with other
teams to clarify information and resolve issues.
- Lead and present relevant materials to Senior Management as
well as contribute in meetings with key stakeholders.
- Develop strong working relationships with partners across Risk
- Responsible for Escalating issues and problem resolution
- Attend project meetings and contribute information relevant to
project design and implementation based upon prior experience.
- Provide analysis and detailed results of data and project
- Manage day to day activities for resources - direct or matrix
reports (offshore or onsite).
- Provide analytic support of internal processes by evaluating
production data and provide ongoing support in the monitoring of
- Identify issues, document root cause, propose solutions, and
present to Senior Management when necessary.
- Problem resolution (Historical research, current business case
- Development and maintenance of system documentation to include
process flow designs, charts, decks, etc.Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or relative quantitative
- 6-10+ years related experience.
- Proficient in SAS/SQL, UNIX/Linux.
- Previous experience managing a team is a plus
- Previous experience working in an AML/KYC team is a plus
- Ability to develop and perform analysis that addresses concerns
and issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to manage effectively in a high pressure organization
with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent ability to develop partnerships across multiple
business and functional areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence across
- Displays flexibility to work well with varying personal
- Develops strong working relationships that foster cooperation
and respect.-Job Family Group:Risk Management-Job Family:Credit &
Portfolio Risk Management-Time Type:Full time-Citi is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi.View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement.View the EEO Policy Statement.View the
Pay Transparency Posting-Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires
that all successful applicants for positions located in the United
States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a
condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior
to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Arlington , Credit Portfolio Officer, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!