Posted on: June 26, 2022
-- :Seeking an entry-level Behavior Technician (BT) or
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to help children on the autism
spectrum through ABA therapy.
About BlueSprigBlueSprig is looking for compassionate team members
to help us on our mission of changing the world for children with
autism! No experience is necessary - just your dedication to
helping others and willingness to learn. We offer paid training,
ongoing support and mentorship with lots of potential for career
growth.-- :In this role you will:
- Provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to clients in a
center-based or home-based setting (paid training provided).
- Teach clients with autism communication, social, and self-help
skills in an individual or small group setting.
- Collect data to monitor the progress of the children we
- Provide regular written and verbal progress on treatment
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, including, but not
limited to, confidentiality and mandated reporting standards as set
by the BlueSprig clinical team.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing, safety, and enhanced
protective hygiene practices both on and off the job. (We provide
PPE, caregiver communication tools and practices, and limit
exposure through small work groups.)
- Communicate clearly and effectively - both orally and written -
with clients, families, and colleagues.
- Attend meetings, trainings, and workshops to acquire further
-- :We are looking for people who:
- Have prior experience in ABA and / or working with children
with autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disorders /
- Are sensitive to working with an ethnically, linguistically,
culturally, and economically diverse population of children.
- Have the ability to remain calm and neutral in challenging
situations with clients.
- Have reliable means of transportation.
- Have the ability to stand and stay on their feet for prolonged
periods of time and bend, kneel, crouch, and lift weight of up to
- Have a current and valid CPR certification.
- Have successful background clearance and reference checks.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; however, some college
experience or a college degree is preferred.
-- :What we offer:
- Paid training
- Compensation at market rate
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement plan
- Career growth: the opportunity to move into Lead RBT, Intern,
BCBA, or Operations roles as you progress in your career
Covid Information::BlueSprig, like other employers in the
healthcare industry are subject to restrictions or obligations
related to COVID. All candidates are advised that they will be
required to meet those obligations upon hire.-- :At BlueSprig, we
are dedicated to ensuring a level playing field for all. As part of
that, we work hard to maintain our Great Place To Work - status so
that everyone is rewarded fairly and earns opportunities for
bringing their whole and best selves every day, to allow for the
fulfillment of our mission to change the world for children with
autism.BlueSprig is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BlueSprig aims
to be an inclusive and equitable employer. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by
appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need. At BlueSprig, we level
the playing field for all.-- :#IND21BTSE
Keywords: BlueSprig, Arlington , Part Time , Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!