Registered Nurse - Pre-op/PACU - Full Time Bonus*
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Pre-Op/PACU Charge Nurse and
the Director of Pre-op/PACU, this nurse is responsible for
implementing all physician orders, providing for the continuity and
quality nursing care for all patients, with continual evaluation of
the patients' condition, providing patient safety comfort, and
privacy at all times. At times, assist the physicians in the
procedure rooms with various tasks, conscious sedation and
utilizing sterile technique as deemed appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a hospital setting.
- Current Texas Nursing License.
- Current CPR, ACLS required. PALS required for FT, PRN 3, PRN 4
within 90 days of hire. PALS preferred for PRN 1 and 2.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization habits.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base
relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics.
- Excellent teaching skills.
- Basic knowledge of continuous quality improvement
ideology.Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by
an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Arlington , Registered Nurse - Pre-op/PACU - Full Time Bonus*, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!