Park Services Lead
Company: Six Flags, Corp.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The purpose of a Lead is to provide direct leadership and
supervision to the Park Services Staff, ensuring departmental and
park goals are achieved. This position is accountable for
delivering a superior Guest experience, while enforcing all park
policies and procedures.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following tasks are required by the person filling this
position. To perform the job successfully, the Team Member must
possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty
In-Park Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be willing to maintain a clean work area, to promote a
safe working environment and help eliminate hazards throughout the
- Manage work crew activities and special projects as
- Solve and handle Guest complaints with a "Can Do" attitude and
efficient customer service.
- Follow all park procedures and policies.
- Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned.
Office Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete required paperwork in a neat, professional and timely
- Use good time management in complete required tasks and
Requirements and Expectations
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while
paying close attention to details and not losing sight of deadlines
and objectives. Must be able to execute projects quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill and ability to
interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Maintain proper grooming guidelines at all times while on
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions. (Heat, sun,
rain and wind.)
- Should not have a fear of heights. Must be able to climb
multiple levels of stairs daily.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., stand for long periods of time,
lift, stoop and crouch.
- Must have open and flexible availability.
- May not take more than 7 days vacation (total and consecutive)
between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Keywords: Six Flags, Corp., Arlington , Park Services Lead, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!