Company: Greedy's Arlington
Posted on: November 26, 2022
\*Must have a minimum of 6 Months Experience in a High Volume
\*\*\*\*We are willing to train if you DO NOT have experience, but
must start as Wait Staff.
\*Must be available 4-5 days a week.
*BUSINESS HOURS OF OPERATION: 7 Days a Week/ 11am-2am*
*EARN OVER $35/HR OR $1,000-$2,000+/WEEK*
*\*\*\*Available Shifts: *
7 Days a Week
Mon-Fri Dinner/Nightlife Shifts
Sat-Sun Lunch, Dinner/Nightlife Shifts
Must have TABC & Food Handler's License to apply.
18+ & Must be willing to do a Background Check.
Employee Meal Discount
Opportunities for Advancement w/ Fast Track Leadership
Experienced Bartenders are needed for a Sexy Sports Themed
Restaurant. We are seeking dependable, energetic, highly motivated,
customer service orientated, team worker, fast, focused & great
personality to join our team.
GREAT Opportunity for someone who wants to make good money, meet
people & have fun!
A bartender is responsible for managing the experience of each bar
guest to Greedy's guest service standards. Additionally, they are
responsible for maintaining bar/cooler organization and
cleanliness, completing assigned prep work, and preparing bar
drinks for the restaurant.
* Able to meet Greedy's guest service standards while upselling
food and alcohol items.
* Able to use POS system and learn to input orders and process
* Knowledge & strict adherence of TABC standards and protocol.
* Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
* Maintain specific side-work and closing duties as required.
* Report to work in a neat a clean uniform. Personal hygiene is
* Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene
and health standards.
* Observes proper food preparation and handling techniques.
* Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and item.
* Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to
* Correctly prepares all drinks served following standard recipes
and modified orders.
* Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains
equipment used in food preparation.
* Guest Focus *Initiative*
* Multitasking Ability
* Attention to Detail
* Ethical Conduct
* Stress Management/Composure
This job operates in a fast-paced restaurant bar setting housed
with kegs, chef's knives, slicers, and beer taps. The noise level
in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to
hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping,
tripping, falls, and burns. Frequent hand washing is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
* The employee is required to stand, walk, reach, lift, bend,
kneel, stoop, and twist for 8 to 12 hours a day.
* The employee is required to push, pull, or lift items weighing up
to 50 pounds.
* The employee is periodically required to push, pull, or lift kegs
weighing up to 160 pounds with the assistance of another
* The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual
skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and
POSITION TYPE & HOURS
This a variable position. Days and hours of work are dependent upon
employee availability, staffing needs, and competence of the job.
Scheduled meetings are considered mandatory without explicit
approval. Shifts will often begin and end outside of general hours
of operation, and can fall between the hours of 3:30 p.m. and 3
a.m. Hours of operation vary and are subject to change.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Prior experience in a related food service position.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
* A food handler card is required for employment and must be
maintained for the duration. Some locations require registration
within a county or city.
* A TABC is required prior to working bar-specific shifts and must
be maintained for the duration of employment.
* Must be of legal age (18) according to state regulations to serve
* All employees in this position must pass required exams for
bartender and server positions.
* All employees must have current knowledge of bartender and server
duties to pass quarterly exams.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
* All employees must be authorized to work in the United States and
are expected to provide original documentation at Orientation and
at HR's request thereafter.
Greedy's provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greedy's
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Greedy's expressly prohibits
any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Improper interference with the ability of Greedy's employees to
perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $500.00 - $2,000.00 per week
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Arlington, TX 76017: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* TABC (Required)
* Food Handler Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Greedy's Arlington, Arlington , Bartender, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!