Company: Greedy's Arlington
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*BUSINESS HOURS OF OPERATION: 7 Days a Week/ 11am-2am*
*EARN OVER $35/HR OR $1,000-$2,000+/WEEK*
*\*\*\*Available Shifts: *
7 Days a Week
Mon-Fri Dinner/Nightlife Shifts
Sat-Sun Lunch, Dinner/Nightlife Shifts
Must have TABC & Food Handler's License to apply.
18+ & Must be willing to do a Background Check.
Employee Meal Discount
Opportunities for Advancement w/ Fast Track Leadership
EXPERIENCED Servers are needed for IMMEDIATE hire for a Sexy Sports
Themed Restaurant. We are seeking dependable, energetic, highly
motivated, hard working, customer service orientated, team worker,
fast, focused & great personality to join our team.
GREAT Opportunity for someone who wants to make good money, meet
people & have fun!
A server is responsible for managing the guest atmosphere to
Greedy's service standards. Additionally, they expected to exhibit
teamwork throughout the restaurant.
* Able to meet Greedy's guest service standards while upselling
food and alcohol items.
* Able to use POS system and learn to ring in orders and process
* Knowledge & Strict Adherence of TABC standards and protocol.
* Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
* Maintain specific side-work, cleaning and closing duties as
* Report to work in a neat a clean uniform. Personal hygiene is
* Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene
and health standards.
* Observes proper food preparation and handling technique
* Guest Focus
* Multitasking Ability
* Attention to Detail
* Ethical Conduct
* Stress Management/Composure
This job operates in a fast-paced restaurant setting. The noise
level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be
exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts,
slipping, tripping, falls, and burns. Frequent hand washing is
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
* The employee is required to stand, walk, reach, lift, bend,
kneel, stoop, and twist for 6 to 12 hours a day.
* The employee is required to push, pull, or lift items weighing up
to 50 pounds.
* The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual
skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and
POSITION TYPE & HOURS
This a variable position. Days and hours of work are dependent upon
employee availability, staffing needs, and competence of the job.
Scheduled meetings are considered mandatory without explicit
approval. Shifts will often begin and end outside of general hours
of operation, and can fall between the hours of 3 p.m. and 3 a.m.
Hours of operation vary by location and are subject to change.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Prior experience in a related food service position.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
* A food handler card & a TABC Card is required for employment and
must be maintained for the duration. Some locations require
registration within a county or city.
* Must be of legal age (18) according to state regulations to serve
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
* All employees must be authorized to work in the United States and
are expected to provide original documentation at Orientation and
at HR's request thereafter.
Greedy's provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greedy's
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Greedy's expressly prohibits
any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Improper interference with the ability of Greedy's employees to
perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $500.00 - $2,000.00 per week
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Casual dining restaurant
* Fast casual restaurant
* Evening shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Arlington, TX 76017: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* TABC (Required)
* Food Handler Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Greedy's Arlington, Arlington , Wait Staff/Server, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!