Leasing Professional (Artisan at Rush Creek)
Company: Franklin Companies
Posted on: March 17, 2023
GENERAL DESCRIPTION:Primarily a sales position with a strong
emphasis on customer service, meeting goals and achieving results,
the leasing agent manages the sales process from start to finish:
marketing and networking, presenting the apartments and community
enthusiastically, overcoming objections, building relationships,
and creating excitement.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a high level of occupancy.
- Maintains up-to-date records of all communication with
prospective customers using the designated lead management
- Oversees the tracking of prospective resident from initial
contact through to closing and move-in.
- Builds and maintains a positive and trusting relationship with
prospects through listening and understanding needs, and asking
questions to acquire more information about specific
- Maintains an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of
the community, particularly rent and pricing information,
vacancies, apartment availability, lease expirations, square
- Ensures that leasing office, show units and model apartments
are clean, properly furnished and stocked with necessary supplies.
Addresses housekeeping and maintenance concerns with appropriate
- Is enthusiastic when providing information about the apartments
and the community to the prospective resident and schedules visits
to the community.
- Is hospitable when meeting or greeting prospects and
determining their needs. Responds to concerns in pleasant and
tactful manner. Determines whether the community meets the client's
- Quickly closes new sales and leases apartments to qualified
prospects at an acceptable determined percent of total
- Effectively explains all lease and community policies to new
and current residents.
- Supports the overall marketing efforts and offers input and
suggestions in regard to promotions, advertisements, etc.
- Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and
- Monitors advertisements and effectiveness of responses;
maintains ad book and demographics.
- Gathers information about markets, competition, etc. and
prepares monthly competitive survey reports regarding real estate
market trends and conditions in the area.
- Monitors all vacancies and future vacancies in order to react
proactively to future occupancy needs.
- Inspects on a regular basis all vacant apartments to ensure
they are ready to show.
- Conducts follow-up activity with all residents in order to
establish positive resident relations. Provides regular reports to
Executive Director/corporate office regarding sales achievements,
status of interested prospects, and implementation of the marketing
- Provides direction and support to other staff in achieving and
exceeding the community's sales and move-in goals: trains managers
to give tours, works closely with maintenance on make-readies,
- Helps create annual marketing plan and budget; completes
- Designs and carries out site-specific promotions and public
relations events; helps plan and/or staff corporate-wide
- Works evenings and weekends as necessary; is prompt and
dependable, able to perform the required duties of the position on
a regular, predictable basis.
- Encourages teamwork and promotes company philosophy.
- Attends required trainings and meetings.
- Becomes familiar with and understands the steps for emergency
response, including building evacuation.
- All employees are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure
environment for all community residents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook software, and
working in database such as Yardi. Data entry, typing, and basic
desktop publishing skills required.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management,
employees, residents and families.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc. Able to
manage revenue and expense budget.
- Able to make independent decisions.
- Able to generate a warm, friendly and caring manner on first
- Familiar with guidelines related to the Fair Housing Act (FHA)
and the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) in all aspects of the
job including sales presentations and marketing materials.
- Proven sales track record; effective selling and closing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related discipline.WORK
- Two (2) years in the rental housing sales and marketing
- Public relations experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with a minimum of two (2) years'
experience in supervising and management.
- One to two years related experience and/or training or
equivalent combination of education and experiencePHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTSThe following physical demands are representative of
those that must be met to successfully perform the essential
functions of this position:
- Stand and/or walk up to 75% of the day.
- Able to concentrate with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to tour through the entire community, up to one
mile, and climb stairs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend and reach.
- Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- Exposure to infectious diseases, chemical substances, odors,
etc. throughout the work day.Artisan at Rush Creek is located at
6000 Bacara Lane, Arlington, TX 76001 is managed by Franklin
Apartment Management. Franklin Apartment Management specializes in
multi-family communities. -
Keywords: Franklin Companies, Arlington , Leasing Professional (Artisan at Rush Creek), Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...