Server - Globe Life Park in Arlington
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment This position is located at Globe
Life Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas.
Delaware North Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of
food & beverage and retail merchandise for this MLB 49,166 seating
facility. Please visit to learn more.
The Opportunity Under the direction of the Manager, serves food and
beverage items to guests in accordance with the Company s GuestPath
Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
Part-Time Seasonal Positions available. Must be at least 18 years
- Reports to work at scheduled time in full uniform.
- Greets guests and presents them with menu. Informs guest of
specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions
regarding food, beverages and service.
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests (memorized) and
relays order to kitchen staff/bartender as appropriate.
- Knows portions, containers, major ingredients and prices for
- I.D.'s all guests 40 and under and serves alcoholic beverages
- Process guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared
properly and on a timely basis.
- Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the
food and service.
- Anticipates guests needs such as beverage refills. Suggests
additional items such as appetizers and deserts.
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs the guest of amount owed. Accepts payment. Closes sale
with \"Thank You\", or Enjoy the Game\".
- Prepares banquet facility prior to guest party arrival,
including but not limited to: Placing table cloths, folding
napkins, arranging napkins, silverware and condiments.
- Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by
circulating in assigned sections, greeting all guests, and being
genuinely interested in their needs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned. Non-essential Functions:
- Perform opening, closing, and side work duties as
- Prepares beverages and arranges food items on decorative
- Cleans table and prepares it for next guests.
- Makes suggestions to management to improve service, or change
menus.Qualifications Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s
GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple table
assignments at one time.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol
- Ability to operate point-of-sale system to enter orders and
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately total guest checks and
count change. Education & Experience:
- 2 years wait staff experience required.
- Must be TABC certified every two (2) years.
- Must attend the DNC Alcohol Refresher Course.
- Must obtain Food Handling certification every two (2) years.
Physical Requirements Physical Requirements:
- Ability to remain on feet for entire length of shift.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
bills. Environmental Working Conditions:
- Variable temperatures required to move between hot, noisy
conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled dining
- Noise level may be moderate to high during busy times.Who We
Are Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired,
privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and
owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has
annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Associated topics: cajero, cashier, football, lot attendant, luxe,
motor, parker, speedway, tips, valet attendant
Keywords: Delaware North, Arlington , Server - Globe Life Park in Arlington, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!