Vendor/VC Worker - Vending Commissary - Globe Life Park in Arlington
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentThis position is located at Globe Life
Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas.
Delaware North Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of
food & beverage and retail merchandise for this MLB 49,166 seating
facility. Please visit to learn more.The OpportunityPart-Time
Seasonal Positions available in Vending. Must be at least 16 years
old. Vendor (Food or Beer) - Essential Functions:
- When selling alcohol requests identification from all guests
who appear to be under 40 years of age.
- Circulates among guests within assigned section and calls out
items for sale.
- Hands or passes items sold to guests, receives payment, and
makes required change.
- Checks out items to replenish stock, turns in money for
- Supplies one's own money for bank to use for guests' change.
Vending Cashier - Essential Functions:
- Properly records transactions for each vendor and enters
information into the computer terminal.
- Collects the proper amount of money for vended items. Figures
and counts the correct change back to vendors.
- Accounts for all transactions to ensure cash is not over or
short and balances with cash register transaction tape.
- At the end of each event, prepares change banks for next event.
Vending Commissary Worker- Essential Functions:
- Learns correct container and portions for all items, and
ensures all vending items are prepared in a standard fashion.
- Ensures quality and correct temperature of hot and cold food
and beverage products.
- Is cost conscious. Does not over or under portion items.
- Records all waste.
- Properly cleans equipment and work area. QualificationsVendor
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Shows flexibility by rotating to other products when
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Strong communication skills, including listening skills and
ability to communicate with guests and respond to inquiries.
Education & Experience:
- No experience necessary; previous cash handling experience
- Food Vendors must be at least 16 years old.
- Beer Vendors must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be TABC certified every two (2) years.
- Must attend the DNC Alcohol Refresher Course.
- Must obtain the Food Handling certification every two (2)
years. Vending Cashier Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately count change and
- Must be able to total amounts and enter data into cash
- Must be able to make correct change. Education & Experience:
- Previous cash handling experienced preferred but not
- Must be TABC certified every two (2) years.
- Must attend the DNC Alcohol Refresher Course. Vending
Commissary Worker Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, and adhere to
Company's Guestpath Universal Service Standards. Education &
- No experience necessary. Orientation and on-the-job training
provided. Physical RequirementsFood & Beer Vendor Physical
- Frequent walking throughout the venue for entire length of
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently for entire length
- Ability to maintain one's balance and maneuver between rows and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift.
- Ability to raise and project voice to marker and sell product,
for entire length of shift. Environmental Working Conditions:
- Stadium/arena environment - may be exposed to variable
temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on
- Stadium/arena environment - may be required to work in elevated
- Stadium/arena environment - may be required to work in confined
and/or narrow spaces. VC Cashier and VC Worker Physical
- Constant sitting and some reaching and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to work in a closed environment for several
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.Environmental Working
- Vending commissary environment, noise level may be moderate to
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including
extreme hot and cold depending on the season. Who We AreTake your
career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.At Delaware North,
you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of
the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies
in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100
years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with
operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and
catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries.
Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000
employee associates. To learn more, visit .All applicants may be
subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.Delaware
North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Arlington , Vendor/VC Worker - Vending Commissary - Globe Life Park in Arlington, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!