Posted on: October 12, 2019
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry
leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at
MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most
comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We
have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an
estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and
40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network
solutions each year.
JOB SUMMARY: Provide high quality and efficient clerical or
administrative support. Provide necessary information for
completion of claims workflow.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Review, validate, and maintain provider data.
2. Route and process incoming faxes.
3. Perform review and validation of potential duplicate claims.
4. Responsible for departmental shared email boxes.
5. Perform timely data entry of manual claims received & return
outcome to Clients when applicable.
6. Obtain supporting data on claims which may include but not be
limited to, information for appropriate routing and business rule
7. Intake and create inquiries/appeals in all applicable systems;
which may include call center responsibility.
8. Complete departmental reports, as required.
9. Provide backup duties for Vendors as needed.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role
is considered to be a High Risk Role.
The incumbent keeps the needs of external and internal customers as
a priority when making decisions and taking action. The incumbent
relies on established guidelines, policies, and procedures,
allowing for little to no exercise of independent judgment.
Accurate and timely processing of claim documents and requests
directly impacts company revenue and client savings..
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED)
* Minimum equivalent of 3 months general office experience 6 months
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board
certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of general computer skills.
* Knowledge of HCFA 1500 and UB claim forms
* Communication (written, verbal and listening), customer service,
and organizational skills.
* Ability to process verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job
responsibilities including MS Office Suites, Word, Excel, Outlook,
Internet, and Google searches.
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard
office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s)
for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment
such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As a Clerical Support Associate with MultiPlan, you will be part of
an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and
growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our
success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive
compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as
well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is
friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever
possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based
professional development and educational programs to prepare you
for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Optional and dependent life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* 401(k) employer matching
* Paid time off (earn 20 days per year)
* Paid company holidays
* Floating holiday
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program
Eligible for flexible schedule option safter successfully
Summer hours = Memorial Day to Labor day we get off two hours early
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal
consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to
sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion,
national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United
States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Multiplan, Arlington , Support Associate, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!