Senior Security Analyst
Company: Triumph Group
Posted on: March 26, 2020
OverviewTriumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs
and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial
components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft
structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
and operators of commercial, regional, business and military
aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve
their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or
complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service
and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain -
from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures
and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product
life cycle of an aircraft - from raw material to aftermarket
service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products
and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
The Senior Security Analyst provides technical expertise and
functional knowledge on Enterprise systems and security
applications. As a member of the IT Team, the Senior Security
Analyst will advise and act as liaison between functional and
technical teams, third party service providers, provide ongoing IT
and business support, and is responsible for monitoring, threat
management, manage security systems and
- Responsible for support of Information Security controls such
as endpoint security remediation efforts, vulnerability
assessments, intrusion detection systems, security monitoring, and
incident response company-wide.
- Investigate and respond to possible threats to Information
Systems by analyzing results produced by security monitoring and
vulnerability assessment tools.
- Perform endpoint, application, and server malware remediation
tasks including root cause analysis on security incidents.
- Perform overall management of the enterprise vulnerability
management solution and remediation processes.
- Perform daily security incident ticket remediations.
- Take a leadership role in the support, development and
management of security systems, projects, policies, practices and
- Evaluate new security related technologies which may be used to
replace, enhance or integrate with IT systems.
- Ensure policies and procedures put in place are adhered to and
take corrective action where non-conformities are
- Maintain professional skills, certifications, and
- Support endpoint security risk and vulnerability assessments
including threat hunting, troubleshooting, and remediation
- Work within a service desk ticketing system to manage day to
- Research new and better ways of mitigating security risks using
emerging technologies and solutions.
- Technical skills range from security monitoring solutions to
forensic analysis, strong knowledge of vulnerability management
systems and remediation, internet filtering, Active Directory
management, IPS, Anti-virus, Identity & Access Management
- Work with the IT Management Team to proactively maintain the
overall Enterprise Security Program.
- Work with IT and business teams for project support
- Increase Information Security awareness within the corporation
by assisting with training on information security.
- Assist with monthly security metric reports.
- Communicate timely status updates (both verbal and written) to
team members and management.
- Performs other security duties as assigned.
- The Senior Security Analyst will have access to the network,
applications, and computers that may involve ITAR restricted
information so candidates must be a US Person (US Citizen or green
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Science or related field
with a minimum of 7 years of IT experience (with a minimum of 5
years of security administration).
- Full lifecycle implementations and production support roles of
- Extensive experience with IT security technologies including
vulnerability management, security monitoring, threat hunting,
network security, Identity & Access Management including MFA, AD
administration, forensics, web content filtering.
- Detailed understanding of attack vectors, current threats, and
their remediation strategies
- Detailed understanding of control frameworks and reference
architectures such as NIST, Cyber Security kill chain.
- Proven experience with managing IT projects and
- Deep level understanding of TCP/IP (Transmission Control
Protocol/Internet Protocol) networking and the OSI (Open Systems
Interconnection) 7-layer model.
- Solid understanding of Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Cloud-based
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Ability to help others in the organization with IT security
knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job
- Excellent oral/written communications, organizational,
teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced
- Demonstrate outstanding level of professionalism, including
ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and
- Ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential
problems and recommend solutions.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, multitask
effectively, under consultative direction only.
- May require infrequent periodic travel to plant and facility
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with
clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
- Some off hours work may be required.
- On call rotation required.
Keywords: Triumph Group, Arlington , Senior Security Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!