Warehouse Associate (3pm - 11:30pm)
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Position:Warehouse Associate (3pm - 11:30pm)Job
Description:Arrow Electronics is seeking energetic and enthusiastic
individuals to work within a fast-paced warehouse in Arlington, TX
working within receiving, picking, and shipping.Hourly rate is set
for $14 hr, overtime work may be required based on business needs.
Impeccable attendance is required.What you'll be doing:
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper
paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required
destination in shipping and receiving.
- Perform data entry, merchandise scan-ins, and other required
quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order
while tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either
independently or as part of a team depending on order size and
daily staffing needs.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all
safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and
- Inspect and maintain warehouse equipment including pallet
jacks, floor lifts, and basic tools. Report any malfunctions,
insufficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse
facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as
possible for the duration of the warehouse associate s shift.What
We Are Looking For:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to regularly operate a computer for basic
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Reading, writing, and understanding of English language.
- This position involves standing and or walking for considerable
lengths of time. Bending to floor level is required. Heavy lifting
(up to 50Lbs) is required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, production,
or general labor work environment preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to identify a variety of computer equipment
- Ability to identify basic computer devices including, PC s,
laptops, HDD s printers, networking, monitors preferredWhat s In It
For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. Location:US-TX-Arlington,
Texas (Nolan Ryan Expwy)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Supply
Chain Services Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto,
ayudante de produccion, loader, logistics engineer, operate,
palletizer, picker, servicer, stocker, unloader
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Arlington , Warehouse Associate (3pm - 11:30pm), Professions , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!