Operational Support Analyst
Company: D.R. Horton
Posted on: May 14, 2022
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was
founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York
Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Operational Support
Analyst for their Corporate Accounting Department. The right
candidate will perform various operational analysis of systems,
accounting, and finance functions with limited supervision by being
able to identify issues, research, develop solutions and implement
Serve as the Solutions Analyst to IBM Cognos TM1/PA to support
various project development/management functions across the
- Act as the analyst on IBM Cognos TM1, BI, and other financial
planning systems which include architecting solutions, managing
metadata, developing and maintaining business rules, understanding
of complex financial modeling, and design project status
- Understand and support the short-term and long-term planning
process of development, homebuilding, and multi-family projects
across the organization.
- Partner with various project management, finance, and
accounting departments to understand their needs and create
business requirement documents, system configuration documents,
test plans and test cases, user training documents and
communications to users.
- Assist with testing of system enhancements, patches, and
- Suggest and coordinate improvements to processes and
- Develop, maintain, and perform end-user training.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.Attributes of
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, or end users.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Strong people skills and a customer service mentality
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of co-workers
(clerical to executive management).
- Initiative and ability to work with limited direction - a
self-starter and quick learner.
- Must successfully manage multiple projects and competing
priorities and be able to handle a constantly changing
- Strong organization skills - work product must be concise,
organized, and easily reviewable
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or Information Systems
or another related field or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with IBM Cognos TM1 (Rules, Feeders, TI Processes,
Report Development, etc.)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is required
- Ideally, the candidate would have Homebuilding industry
experience using JD Edwards World software (especially G/L and Job
Cost), SQL Server Management Studio, IBM Cognos TM1.
- Experience with job cost (cost accounting) environments is very
- Proficient at financial modeling and quantitative analysisCome
join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast
and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join
our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including
vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on
Job: ExecutivePrimary Location: TX-ArlingtonOrganization:
Job Posting: Apr 29, 2022, 10:08:22 AM
Keywords: D.R. Horton, Arlington , Operational Support Analyst, Professions , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!