Local Route Truck Driver (Class B)
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Our facility based out of Fort Worth, TX is hiring Drivers. As an
Class A or B Route Driver you will be responsible for picking up
waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive
dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance
facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies. You
may operate a Class B Tanker Truck or Box Truck.
Why work for Clean Harbors
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Great work life balance!
- Competitive base salary plus commissions;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth engagement and development for all the
stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Promote and up-sell at customer locations and generate new
clients/leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B or A CDL required.
- Must have strong phone and computer skills
- Previous route sales background preferred;
- Previous customer service background is required;
- May travel overnight up to 20%
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Arlington , Local Route Truck Driver (Class B), Professions , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!