Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
For those who want to keep growing, learning, and evolving.We at
Kelly - Professional & Industrial hear you, and we're here for you!
We're seeking a Logistics Associate to work at an Electronic Repair
Warehouse client in Fort Worth, Texas. You owe it to yourself to
consider this great new opportunity.
Why you should apply to be a Logistics Associate:
- Multiple Shifts Available - 1st and 2nd shifts
- Overtime Available
- Competitive Pay at $18.00 an hour What's a typical day as a
Logistics Associate? You'll be:
- Receiving - LTL and small parcel (non-driver, pallet jack
and/or sit down
- Receiving Non-Conveyable (non-driver)
- Receiving Coordinator Inventory Control
- Scheduler Shipping - customer and sales interaction This job
might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Little to no experience required
- High School Diploma or GED required What happens nextOnce you
apply, you'll proceed to the next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this
position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means
all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding
your opportunities even more.Helping you discover what's next in
your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to
be a Logistics Associate today!
Keywords: Kelly Services, Arlington , Logistics Associate, Professions , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!