Project Senior Analyst-AVP
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million
customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and
jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments,
and institutions with a broad range of financial products and
services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and
investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that
is systemically responsible and in our clients' best interests. As
a financial institution that touches every region of the world and
every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations
& Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large
tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of
everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global
resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be
successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our
platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine
client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through
secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents
the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and
origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to
work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals
based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development
are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with
well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work
and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you
are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us.
We'll enable growth and progress together.
About Our Team:
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the critical
technical foundation for Citi's operations and is responsible for
delivering reliable IT solutions, scalable infrastructure services,
and secure capabilities while creating a trusted customer
experience and enabling Citi's workforce to be the best for our
clients. Making the bank simpler, greener, and better connected
while powering it with trusted, well-secured data, and automating
policy enforcement through code are all at the heart of our
refreshed global strategy. Data Quality, Simplification,
Environmental Stability, Automation, and Service Excellence are the
key pillars and priorities on our strategic journey.
CTI Business Operations enables technology managers across the
organization to effectively manage their resources and deliver
their commitments in support of CTI's strategy, goals, and
performance metrics. This is achieved through the provision of
commercial aspects of CTI, analytics and reporting (including
expense and productivity), workforce, real estate, supplier
management, leadership and talent development, including entry
level and pipeline programs, and employee engagement and
The Employee Engagement, Product Marketing, and Change Adoption
Team manages and strengthens CTI's internal employee engagement,
culture, onboarding, as well as talent and development initiatives.
The team elevates knowledge and understanding of organizational
changes and structures within CTI, ensures awareness of technology
strategies across CTI and Citi, and drives user adoption through
change management and impactful technology marketing.
In CTI, we are focused on delivering the best for our clients, and
we know that to do this we need a talented team with diverse
experiences, backgrounds and skills.
The Project Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies
in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of
new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for
the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry
expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of
how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as
coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and
overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues
with substantial potential impact, where development of an
approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives
and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple
sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to
filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic
material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy
skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership
role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new
recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography,
etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or
facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and
performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the
performance of the individual.
- Coordinates and disseminates information of process, policy and
procedure changes and ensuring the successful completion of
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and
procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits
management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and
central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project
- Identifies key stakeholders who participate in project scope
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast
project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project
- Creates the project risk management plan. Work with procurement
team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project
- Facilitates the transition of systems, product & process
development to minimize adverse operations impact by ensuring that
the business is informed and always aware of the status of process
improvements, procedure & systems enhancements and corrective
actions for risk issues, identified for the business.
- Participates in the delivery of internal communications
enabling the business officers to effectively service clients.
- Acts as a point of contact and liaison between department and
required business areas for the implementation of activities to
ensure accurate communication to clients.
- Manages and coordinates the business, Citibank and Regional
projects with focus on Development and Change Management.
- Manages on a daily basis the investigation of a product, policy
and procedure queries raised by team members.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to implement new procedures or
clarify any misinterpretation as required.
- Regularly undertakes a review of processes, policies and
procedures to identify process gaps and recommend process updates/
policy & procedure revisions associated with Project Management and
- Provides feedback to Project Management leadership regarding
risk issues/business cases raised by specific business units
- Collates communication items, investigate issues and ensure
relevant communications are created in a timely clear and accurate
- Drafts and communicates any staff briefs, including system
- Monitors & communicates on Service Level Agreements of other
departments that affect the service delivery within a project.
- Conducts ongoing research on effective mediums and tools to
improve the communications.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency. Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge including the
understanding of core businesses, supporting processes and
- Outstanding problem-solver, Should demonstrate a commitment to
quality and attention to detail Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience -
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management -
14000 CITI CARDS WAY BUILDING A JACKSONVILLE
Primary Location Salary Range:
$73,570.00 - $110,350.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race . click apply for full job details
Keywords: Citi, Arlington , Project Senior Analyst-AVP, Professions , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!