Aircraft Maintenance D (Top Secret Electrical Mechanic)
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Description: Job Title: Aircraft Mechanic D (Top Secret
Job Code: IMS20231207-103432
Job Location: NDD Dallas, TX
Schedule: 5/8 Mon - Fri
The successful candidate will have an ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance
and experienced in performing major and minor scheduled and
unscheduled maintenance IAW military T.Os, commercial maintenance
manuals, and service bulletins of aircraft electrical
systems/subsystems, and flight instrument systems. They will also
provide technical assistance and guidance during aircrew de-briefs
and perform towing, marshalling, and positioning of aircraft on
flight line. Perform other related tasks as required in support of
engineering, testing, and production for the program.
You will demonstrate success by:
- Having electrical/mechanical experience in any of the
following: P-8A, or other relevant aircraft.
- Being able to read, interpret and work from engineering
drawings, blueprints, T.O specs, and engineering
- Must be able to assemble close tolerance parts and use common
- Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles
such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, and aircraft tow
- Must complete a flight line physical.
- Must be able to climb, including ladders, stairs, and portable
stands and navigate these without assistance.
- Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions:
noise, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles,
electrical current, chemicals, odor, and dust.
- Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds.
- Must have own tools. If hired, tools must be etched and
shadowed. L-3Harris will provide the material to complete this
- Must wear approved Personal Protective Equipment
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Aircraft related Associates degree or A&P license + a
minimum of 4 years aircraft maintenance experience.
- May substitute education with an additional 2 years related
experience and a High School diploma / GED.
- Working knowledge of Periodic Maintenance Information
Cards/Maintenance Requirement Cards.
- Must have a current Top Secret clearance.
- Experience with the Navy NALCOMIS/OOMA
- Experience in managing compass calibration, aircraft battery
safety program and any other relevant US Navy Aviation electrical
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Working knowledge of ASM training program.
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Arlington , Aircraft Maintenance D (Top Secret Electrical Mechanic), Professions , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!