Desktop Support Analyst
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 20, 2019
Kelly Services is hiring a Desktop Support Analyst for a 6 months
contract opportunity in Irving, Texas. Below is the job description
and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your
resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as apply
Desktop Support Analyst I
6 months contract
Hourly Rate: $18/hr W2
- The Desktop Support Analyst I is responsible for providing
first level support to users of various desktop applications such
- Provide technical support on operational or maintenance aspects
of system equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures,
using established procedures.
- Basic technical understanding of WiFi networks, switches and
- Perform remote, on-site or in-house servicing and/or repair of
- Toshiba laptop running Window 7, Microsoft Office 2013,
Internet Explorer 11.
- Must be able to multi-task and support high level of
troubleshooting user issues via telephone and remote
- This is a driving position must use own vehicle and pass motor
vehicle check. Must have valid driver's license, 3 consecutive
years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's
safety training, and otherwise comply with our client's Driver
Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Reliable transportation as needed to move between sites
throughout the day as necessary,
- Available to work a flexible schedule (including days, nights,
weekends and holidays).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year technical support experience and 1 year customer service
With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around
the globeoffering you the chance to work on some of todays most
intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant,
our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We
work with 95 of the Fortune 100
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each
year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us
help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Arlington , Desktop Support Analyst, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!