Resort Maintenance Supervisor (Regular-Full Time)
Company: Sun Communities
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Are you a maintenance professional who is looking lead a team and
take your career to the next level? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts
and help us build something special! We are looking for a
Maintenance Supervisor to manage a team and provide a full range of
maintenance and repair services.
OVERVIEW------Our Maintenance Supervisors lead an on-site
maintenance team and handle overall daily maintenance and upkeep of
property grounds, facilities, streets, equipment, and various
utility systems. They also provide great customer service at all
- Establish and prioritize daily maintenance work to be completed
to maintenance team.
- Follow-up on work assignments to ensure efficient, thorough
completion of assigned work orders.
- Maintain record of types and frequency of service requests
- Work with Resort Manager to establish emergency maintenance on
- Ensure adherence to all company operating policies.
- Oversee maintenance projects and manage on-site
- Perform duties in a safe manner adhering to all safety
procedures and properly using safety equipment.
- Assist in all aspects of resort maintenance and repair of
grounds and facilities, including, but not limited to lawns,
- streets, curbside and gardening.
- Ensure completion of routine maintenance and minor emergency
- Ensure proper maintenance of community vehicles.
- Ensure safe storage of hazardous chemicals/equipment.
- Participate in the selection of contractual services as
requested by Resort Manager.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Work with Resort Manager to purchase supplies, equipment and
services while adhering to budget guidelines.
- Make regular inspections of the guest sites.
- Issue rule reminders and violation notices, and follow ups as
- Assist Resort Manager with aspects of capital expenditure
program, including reviewing budget variances as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Resort Maintenance Supervisor, you must be hard-working,
reliable and focused on providing exceptional customer service. You
must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability
to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years in general maintenance role, preferably in a
residential housing, campground, or resort environment
- Minimum 1 year experience managing at least one direct
- Good negotiation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and broad experience in general
maintenance techniques and repair work
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions
require constant outdoor work
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- General knowledge of janitorial work, plumbing, electrical, and
- Proficient skills in operating various hand tools, power
equipment, and commercial machinery
- Ability to provide legible written reports
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email
- Availability to respond to resort needs during non-business
hours while on-call
Keywords: Sun Communities, Arlington , Resort Maintenance Supervisor (Regular-Full Time), Professions , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!