Sales Account Executive
Company: FoodMaven Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2020
About FoodMavenWe're changing the way people think about food.
At FoodMaven, our vision is to see all food used---with good
purpose. Our mission is to capture and create a market for food
otherwise lost in the food system with positive impacts for
profits, people, and the planet. FoodMaven sells high-quality
local, oversupplied and out of spec food from distributors,
manufacturers and producers to restaurants and institutional
kitchens at a significant discount. FoodMaven is committed to our
mission and vision, working to create a better food system and
fostering a fun and passionate work culture. We work hard, and have
a great time doing it!The RoleFoodMaven is seeking an Account
Executive who is interested in getting in on the ground level of an
exciting startup with a big mission. The Account Executive will
work directly with customers and leads to tell the FoodMaven story
and sell impact products. Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize
lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special
objectives within assigned territory or market segment.
- Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with Company account
- Conduct outbound cold calling against targeted accounts,
prospect lists, and other call campaigns as needed to fill sales
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly lead development
and revenue goals.
- Perform thorough needs assessment and identify customer pain
points to determine how FoodMaven's solutions address those
- Be informed of market conditions, current inventory, and
competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with
customers as part of value-added services provided.
- Follow up promptly and diligently on leads and inquiries.
- Build and increase industry knowledge and acumen to position
FoodMaven's value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participate in trade show and prospecting events.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in the FoodMaven
- Promote database cleanup and hygiene through regular and
ongoing maintenance activities. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Two - Five years' of sales experience.
- Ability to work the FoodMaven Sales Process to convert leads
into regular customers.
- A dynamic "hunter" personality with a drive to reach decision
makers is essential.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written
and active listening).
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and
- Drive, conscientiousness and perseverance to conduct outbound
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in entrepreneurial
- Experience using Sales CRM tools.
- Current driver's license and auto insurance required.Preferred
- SaaS experience is a plus
- 1+ years restaurant foodservice sales experience.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree, preferably in Business Sales,
Marketing, Hospitality; or Culinary Arts.In addition, you will
- Exceptional at prospecting
- Comfortable reaching out to cold prospects in person and over
- Coachable - welcomes feedback and strong desire to improve
- Agile - you thrive in a dynamic environment and possess
- Excellent at time management and organizationFoodMaven provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: FoodMaven Corporation, Arlington , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!