Charity Customer Service & Sale Representative
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionOur company has partnered with several Fortune
500 and Fortune 100 companies Nationwide as well as locally. The
Charity Customer Service & Sale Representative plays a vital role
in managing quality control, fundraising campaigns for our clients,
assisting in the development of sales events, and training new
associates. We bring together diverse individuals who have an array
of expertise, skills, and potentially help us create progressive
promotional event solutions for our clients. You'll be surrounded
by a supportive team in a fast-paced atmosphere. You will create
dynamic energy for our charity associates from the opening greeting
to the final close. You will play an essential role as a
representative for some of the most prestigious non-profits focused
on community engagement.Responsibilities of the Charity Customer
Service & Sales Representative:
- Lead your team in delivering the best customer experience by
troubleshooting issues and jumping in to assist with
- Identify skills gaps, then create and implement development
- Drive client acquisition, lead generation, and brand loyalty
through sales activities at the events.
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge of
our charity partners.
- Document and update customer records based on
- Comfortable with being in-person with colleagues, clients, and
customersRequirements for the Position:
- High school diploma / GED.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and constant
drive for victory.
- 0-2 Years in customer service or sales.
- Can follow a proven process.We provide our Representatives
- Opportunity for Community and Charity Involvement.
- Comprehensive Training by a Branch Manager.
- Chances to Travel.
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities.
- COVID-19 Safety equipment, and a safe work environment.Powered
Keywords: Elite, Arlington , Charity Customer Service & Sale Representative, Sales , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!