Sales Development Trainer
Company: Kimball Midwest
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Kimball Midwest is a national distributor of over 51,000
products for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO). Established
in 1923, we are a major force in the industrial maintenance
marketplace. We provide value-added products to customers in every
field of commerce and industry through our distribution centers in
Ohio, Georgia, Texas and Nevada.Our mission as a company is to
develop a "partnership in performance" with each associate and
customer to identify and satisfy their needs through the
development of superior products and programs. As a result, Kimball
Midwest's sales growth has been very dynamic, increasing from $1
million in 1983 to nearly $300 million today.At Kimball Midwest, we
recognize that our past and future success is directly related to
the quality of our people. Through careful selection, we identify
individuals who possess the ability, desire and dedication to grow
with us.As a Sales Development Trainer, you will be responsible for
producing and delivering superior sales development training
programs for Kimball Midwest Sales Representatives and Sales
Managers. These programs include Sales Representative Orientation
class, training sessions in the field such as product safety
seminars, presentations in company meetings and account development
classes. Creation of training material includes demo kits,
promotional presentations, product info webinars and anything
pertaining to company training needs. This position offers a hybrid
work schedule .Qualifications
- This position requires a BS, BSC or equivalent degree in
Marketing or Business Administration, Advertising/Communication,
Sales or another similar area.
- This position requires the successful completion of Kimball
Midwest's Building Block 2 or equivalent experience.
- This position requires the ability to effectively generate, in
written form, readily understood programs and procedures for
incorporation in company published documents.
- This position requires previous responsibility for sales
training, sales program development and/or field sales
- This position requires an intimate, current knowledge of total
product lines, selling programs, sales tools, policies and
- This position requires the ability to effectively understand,
use and/or sell the company's product line, selling programs,
planning programs and sales techniques.
- This position requires the ability to effectively teach
Kimball-Midwest's sales representatives, sales managers, and
internal staff required, job-related programs.
- This position requires the ability to deliver work product
within prescribed deadlines and quality standards.
- This position requires the ability to read and write small
letters and numbers; and the ability to make arithmetic
- This position requires the ability to respond quickly to
problems, and the ability to work in a stressful environment.
- This position requires the ability to understand and follow
both oral and written instructions.
- This position requires the execution of an Employment Agreement
Contract between Kimball Midwest and the employee.
- This position requires the successful completion of a
ninety-(90) day orientation period.
- This position requires the appearance in videos, pictures, and
other media created for publishing along with a signed Model
Consent and Release form. Additional InformationWe offer a benefits
package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company
sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health
Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and
Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a
Dress for your Day dress code and paid holidays.Equal Opportunity
Employer, including disability/vetsWe Participate in E-Verify.
Participamos en E-Verify.
Keywords: Kimball Midwest, Arlington , Sales Development Trainer, Sales , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!