Memory Care Marketer and Sales - Fort Worth, Irving, Arlington, Keller areas
Company: Avalon Memory Care
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Overview:We are searching for an Outside Marketer who is a
brilliant, mature minded, people-person with excellent
communication skills. We offer a work culture where innovation is
the goal, hard work is expected and creativity is rewarded.The
ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial-minded with a proven track
record of delivering on a personal sales quota being a true
"hunter" with solid skills in bringing leads into the Company. The
ideal candidate will have documented success as an Outside Marketer
in Memory Care.Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Executive Directors and our Inside
Marketer in the development and execution of the sales & marketing
- Meets or exceeds the sales activity standards. These sales
activity standards include quotas for daily telephone lead base
follow up calls, appointments, on-site and off-site sales
activities, and other sales related performance metrics.
- Demonstrates excellent sales skills through: Establishing and
maintaining client relationships.
- Discovery of client's needs and desires with the community's
products and services; Closing and post-sales activities. Uses good
listening techniques and demonstrates exceptional customer
- Completes and maintains the CRM (lead database) for some
potential residents and all referral contacts within 24 hours of
time of activity. This includes documentation of all completed and
scheduled sales activities.
- Hosts events for the lead base and professionals to increase
traffic in the community.
- Demonstrates proficiency in pulling, analyzing and completing
- Interprets and implements Management policies.
- Maintains an active, working knowledge of current competition
and any new entrants or changes in the market.
- Attends all required training, in-services, and staff
meetings.Qualifications:Salary + Commission DOE
- Knowledgeable of the sales process.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous sales experience required
in Assisted Living industry (preferably with Memory Care) with
significant level of responsibility and accountability for goal
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present information,
solutions and benefits.
- Ability to sell effectively and to close transactions.
- Ability to articulate our products, services, solutions and
value to prospects and professional referral partners.
Keywords: Avalon Memory Care, Arlington , Memory Care Marketer and Sales - Fort Worth, Irving, Arlington, Keller areas, Sales , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!