Outside Sales Representative - Commercial Roofing
Company: 4 Star General Contracting Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Congratulations! Out of the 1.8 billion results Google served up
when you searched for "Sales Jobs", you've found the one that
offers something different. With 4 Star General Contracting, you
don't need to sell the roof, you just need to sell our roofs!
- You already know that selling from behind a desk isn't fun, but
climbing on roofs to learn about your client's needs is!
- Also not fun: waiting to get paid because of supply chain
issues! 4 Star General Contracting doesn't have these lengthy
delays, so you are sure to receive commission months faster than
with other companies!
It doesn't matter if you're already selling in the commercial
roofing industry or not, the same truth applies: you've never had
as much fun (or earned as much money) as you will while selling
with 4 Star General Contracting!
More About You
- You're comfortable in uncomfortable situations, and it's part
of why you're so successful in sales. Some people shy away from
asking direct questions, but you'll happily cut straight to the
point because you know that's the quickest way to deliver what your
- Unlike most salespeople, you're also highly organized. The
follow-ups and structure needed in commercial roofing sales is
unlike any other sales process. Conveniently, your ability to stay
focused on the goal (and not the whirlwind) will enable you to
navigate this process with ease.
- Ideally, you already have experience with commercial roofing
sales, or perhaps you've worked on commercial roofing projects
during your time in residential roofing sales positions!
What You Will Do
- You don't need a degree to close deals with us, but you do need
the patience and dedication to help your clients work through a
process that can last several months. In return, you'll receive
commission checks that can exceed $100,000 for a single roof!
- To build your book of business you'll spend most of your days
identifying prospective customers by getting out and making
in-person connections to generate leads!
- Our favorite part of the job is the roof inspections! Get to
your client's place of business and get up on their roof to gather
the info needed to provide estimates, contract terms, warranties,
and delivery dates.
- To make sure you have all the tools and info you need for
success, you'll spend 2 days in a classroom setting, and 2 days in
the field shadowing; You will have access to a complete online
library, and your branch manager will be available to assist
anytime! This fast-paced training puts you out in the field faster,
so you can start generating leads and making sales!
- This job is a 1099 commission-based with a $60,000 draw ($5,000
per month) and earning potential of up to $250,000 annually!
- The average first-year Sales Rep makes over $100,000!
- Our average commission payout for a single roof is $20,000 (and
our sales target for everyone's first year is 10 sales!)
- We're looking for someone to join our branch based in the
Dallas / Ft. Worth area, but this job is travel-based, and you will
spend a significant amount of your time on the road to meet and
Candidates with experience in these roles are great fits for this
- Outside Sales Representative, Outside Sales Manager#a
Keywords: 4 Star General Contracting Inc., Arlington , Outside Sales Representative - Commercial Roofing, Sales , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!