Branch Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: June 25, 2022
1801 Lakepointe Dr, Lewisville, Texas 75057
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our
associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud,
dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and
professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an
employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Sells residential lawn care services to new and existing customers
in a Telemarketing Sales Environment.
1. Sells residential lawn care services tailored to the needs of
customers in a Telemarketing Sales Environment, including weed
control, fertilization, and/or insect control, as well as
specialized services, to achieve weekly sales goals.
2. Generates additional sales revenue by cross-selling and
up-selling to current customers.
3. Compiles lists of potential customers for use as sales leads
based on information from direct mailing/advertisement, community
activities, and other resources.
4. Prepares and develops an effective sales pitch to build customer
relationships, reinforce value-added services, and answer potential
questions to overcome resistance and objections.
5. Calls to contact potential customers to explain the type and
value of services or products.
6. Quotes prices, negotiates with the customer and closes the sale.
Collects customer contact information for every sale.
7. Estimates date of service for customer based on knowledge of
branch production and service schedules.
8. Prepares and maintains accurate sales reports.
9. Conducts customer retention and service calls after service is
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relating openly and comfortably with
diverse groups of people.
- Nimble Learning - Actively learning through experimentation
when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Certification as required by federal, state, or local law
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Consultative sales skills and abilities by phone and
- Knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming
objections, closing sales)
- Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Data entry skills with a computer and/or a mobile device
- Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as
discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and
- Ability to travel locally on an extensive basis
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Noise level - Low to moderate
- Adverse Conditions - Minimal
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
Keywords: TruGreen, Arlington , Branch Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!