Director of Sales DS
Company: The Garner Group
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Career Opportunities with The Garner Group A great place to
work. Careers At The Garner Group Are you ready for new challenges
and new opportunities?Join our team!Current job opportunities are
posted here as they become available.Subscribe to our RSS feeds to
receive instant updates as new positions become available.
- Plan, organize, direct and coach your sales staff to meet
- Teach and train Paylocity sales process to maximize your sales
- At the beginning of each week and month, counsel with each
salesperson their individual monthly sales objectives and weekly
activity goals as well as any action plans if needed.
- Report weekly the team's sales results for the month and for
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary,
adjusting) your written plan of action.
- Monitor each salesperson's weekly performance and compare it
with that month's objective.
- Understand department sales expenses and monitor monthly.
- One on one weekly with each member of your team with an outline
of what will be covered during this time.
- Offer them the coaching, counseling, advice, support,
motivation or information they need in order to help them meet
their sales objectives.
- Making every effort to maximize both present and long term
sales and gross profits.
- Ensure sales and quota responsibilities are on target.
- Recruiting, hiring and training your people.
- Developing the most well trained, professional sales force
possible.Handle complaints from customer, sales agents.
- Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all
customer complaints related to your department. Have an established
chain of command for all escalations.Conduct sales meetings.
- Prepare in advance and conduct regular monthly or quarterly
- Review the performance of your salespeople and to motivate and
stimulate them to even greater achievements.Maintain a
- Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
- Work to improve your sales skills, managerial skills, business
skills and product knowledge.Involvement in customer follow up.
- Ensure all reps are calling their clients in process on a
- Also review each customer and help reps that indicate where
additional assistance might be needed.Assist salespeople in the
selling new business.
- Assist your salespeople in selling by field rides and strategic
- Motivate them to perform well.
- Assist them in the selling process whenever needed. Experience,
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- 1-4 years of experience in sales management.
- Experience with major account payroll, HR, and time and
attendance solutions as well as large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the Major Account
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled,
motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and
- Willingness to travel and work in a virtual environment.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
Keywords: The Garner Group, Arlington , Director of Sales DS, Sales , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!